Falcon Solicitors

Student Visa


If you want to study in the UK, or you are a parent wanting to send your child to a fee-paying school in the UK, our specialist Immigration Solicitors can help you apply for the right Student Visa.

We ensure that you get the accurate advice to give your application the best possible chance of success.

The qualifying criteria for a Student Visa is very strict and the paperwork can be complex. Falcon Solicitor’s specialist Immigration Lawyers will work with you to guide you step – by - step through the paperwork and ensure its accuracy.

We can help with:

  • Student Visa applications
  • Child Student Visa applications (4 – 17-year-olds)

Requirements for a Student Visa:

  • you’re 16 or over
  • You have been offered an unconditional place on an approved course with a licensed student sponsor, also known as Certificate of Acceptance for Studies, CAS.
  • have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course without recourse to public funds - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
  • You can read, write, speak and understand English to at least CEFR Level B2 (if studying at degree level or above) or CEFR Level B1 (if studying at below degree level);
  • have consent from your parents if you’re 16 or 17 - you’ll need evidence of this when you apply

The exact requirements you will need to satisfy will vary depending on your circumstances.


Requirements for a Child Student Visa applications (4 – 17-year-olds)

You can apply for a Child Student visa if you’re between 4 and 17 years old and you want to study at an independent school in the UK.

You must:


Please call or email our dedicated Team of Lawyers for advice on 01753 577071.


“We Are Committed To Your Success”

Hear What Our Clients Have To Say read all