Falcon Solicitors

International Agreement

You can apply for a Temporary Worker visa in the International Agreement sub-category if, while in the UK, you will be contracted to undertake work that is covered by international law (e.g. working for a foreign government or as a private servant in a diplomatic household). You will normally need to have professional experience in the relevant sector before you apply under this route.

Please call our specialist immigration lawyers today on 01753 577071 and they will be happy to assist you.


“We Are Committed To Your Success”

Hear What Our Clients Have To Say read all