We are a Slough based team who get results…
If you’ve been injured in the last three years and it was someone else’s fault, contact our specialist team based in Slough. We will do all we can to help you gain the justice and compensation you deserve.
Why You choose us?
You may be eligible for a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement, backed by insurance which ensures there is no financial risk to you.
- No Win No Fee.
- We’ll give you honest, clear and straightforward advice.
- We truly care and want to help.
- Injustice is wrong and we’ll help you to fight back!
What happens next?
After you get in touch:
- A member of our specialist Personal Injury team will call you.
- They will listen to your situation and discuss your claim with you.
- They will advise on your next best steps.
- And advise you on funding options.
If you’ve been injured in the last three years and it was someone else’s fault, you need to be compensated.
We will help you to make a claim and gain the justice and compensation you deserve.
No win no fee
‘No Win No Fee’ agreement (also known as a Conditional Fee Agreement or CFA) bring peace of mind when making a personal injury claim.
Our solicitors will first assess the prospects of winning your case, review all the funding options available to you and consider if your best option is a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement.
Examples of personal injury claims include:
- Injury at work
- Work-related illnesses such as a disease caused by working with asbestos
- Injury caused in a traffic accident
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fatal injuries
- Criminal injuries
- Sports injury
- Slips and trips in public places
How we can help you
Our specialist skills, experience and efficient stream-lined procedures allows us to deal with your claim quickly and effectively.
We’ll take the worry out of fighting back by:
- Arranging early rehabilitation and any treatment required
- Provide an early calculation as to the value of your claim
- Move forward promptly to help you gain the compensation you deserve.
Fill out our short enquiry form and we will be in touch.